If you don’t know already, let’s first see what exactly is CRM?
CRM system or Customer Relationship Management is a technology that helps businesses improve interactions and build relationships with customers. The CRM platform analyzes and utilizes the company’s data to form insightful reports. The reports generated by CRM even leads to customer acquisition.
How Salesforce comes into the picture?
For the last 8 years, Salesforce is offering the best in the game CRM services to its wide base of clientele. Despite having competitors like Microsoft, Oracle, and SugarCRM, this cloud-based CRM system is dominating the global CRM software market. So much so that, almost 38% of CRM software clients prefer Salesforce CRM over any other CRM solutions. The reason behind Salesforce’s unpreceded success is its amazing features and benefits. Some of which are listed below:
- Customer Engagement Tools
- Visual Workflow
- Efficient Task Management
- Collaboration Tools
- Reliable Analytics
- Mobile-Ready Dashboard
- Marketing Leads Monitoring
- Social Media Integration
- Sales Lead Monitoring
- Sales Forecasting
However, almost every other CRM system provides features that are similar to the ones listed above. So, if you’re wondering what exactly makes Salesforce the best CRM solution in the industry, here’s the answer:
- Ease of use: The simplified interface and uncluttered design make the Salesforce CRM system extremely easy to use. As a result, if you’re an expert developer or even a non-tech savvy businessman, you can easily make the best out of Salesforce.
- Dynamic customizability: Out of all the CRM platforms, Salesforce is the most customizable. According to your organization’s needs, you can choose a pricing plan; Salesforce professional edition (for large organizations) or Salesforce for startups. Even the modules and fields on the dashboard can be customized to suit your requirements.
- Assisting user community: Over the years, Salesforce has developed a vast user community that helps you out if you face any issues. You can seek any kind of Salesforce-related help through community forums, blogs, and even YouTube videos.
- Convenience: As Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM system, it is accessible to you anytime, anywhere. This extensive CRM platform is also available as a mobile application so it can be operated on desktops, tablets, and mobiles. Basically, you just need a smartphone with internet to access Salesforce CRM software.
- Reliable support: Salesforce has been thriving all these years because of its unmatched customer support. From guiding you through the pricing plans to helping you customize your dashboard; they make your transition to the CRM system effortless.
- World-class service providing partners: If you don’t have enough time and resources to spend on implementing Salesforce, don’t worry. There are various excellent Salesforce services providers that can help you streamline the process of implementation and integration of Salesforce.
Salesforce CRM software, with all the aforementioned factors, rules the CRM market and will continue to do so in the near future. If you want to harness the best out of the Salesforce CRM platform, join hands with infonikka – the best Salesforce services provider.