“This is our biggest launch in 23 years, if not in the entire history of the company.” On 3rd February 2015, the launching date of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP’s then CEO Bill McDermott made this statement. If you think these words were exaggerated, in this blog we’ll explain it to you why they were not.
Origin of SAP S/4 HANA:
In 2011, the SAP HANA database platform was launched and many businesses started utilizing it because of its unmatched speed and support to real-time transactions. SAP Business Warehouse powered by HANA was released in 2012, and it even attracted Fortune 500 companies for their Business Warehouse maintenance needs.
Read on to know more about SAP HANA.
The first SAP Business Suite built on HANA was launched in 2013. The intuitive UI/UX technology – SAP Fiori was also released in 2013. It transformed the user experience of SAP applications.
In 2015, SAP Business Suite 4 by SAP HANA or SAP S/4 HANA was released. Built on the advanced, in-memory data platform SAP HANA and rich with personalized user experience of SAP Fiori, this enterprise resource planning system is undoubtedly the best of what SAP has to offer.
Reception of SAP S/4 HANA:
From 2015 to 2019, the user base of SAP S/4 HANA has been skyrocketed from mere 370 subscribers to over 12,000 subscribers.
Features of SAP S/4 HANA:
Like no other ERP system ever, the features of this SAP Business Suite are beneficial to all kinds of corporations.
1. Simplified Data Model – Elimination of indices, aggregates, and redundancies in this ERP system help in minimizing the data footprint and total cost of ownership.
2. Modern User Experience – As it is supported by SAP Fiori, this next-gen business suite offers a simple, personalized and intuitive user experience.
3. Advanced processing – The elimination of batch processing in SAP S/4 HANA boosts the process runtime speed.
4. Choice of Deployment – This advanced system not only comes as a cloud solution, but the SAP S/4HANA on Premise option is also available.
5. Multi-tenancy – Unlike other ERP systems, this business suite also comes in the cloud multi-tenant edition.
Benefits of SAP S/4 HANA:
The uniquely amazing advantages of SAP S/4 HANA over every other ERP systems are:
• Simplifies and accelerates your business processes
• Leverages SAP HANA platform to improve real-time analytics
• Enables highly innovative and easy-to-use user experience
• The in-memory database enhances performance
• Provides myriads of features to help you save resources
• Keeps you on top of the latest innovation
The overall features of SAP S/4 HANA are so lucrative and expandable that they aptly optimize business performance, no matter the industry. This business suite has a lot to offer and every business, from small-scale companies to massive corporations, can take advantage of it.
However, to successfully implement or migrate to SAP S/4 HANA, having expertise over it proves to be extremely beneficial. That’s where we come into the picture. We, at Infonikka, offer an extensive range of SAP services to businesses. Infonikka ranks amongst the top SAP consulting partners that help corporations to improve business performance. Our tailored and advanced SAP consulting services transform organizations delivering new business values. Our SAP experts thoroughly understand your business processes and offer exclusive implementation or migration strategies that are sure to drive your business growth.